Monday, March 12, 2012

make it monday {no. 3}

So... a bit of a slow week while I was busy tracking down my Lisette pattern {but that's another sad story}. There are two things I've finished this week. Firstly, the very last of my Chinese Whisper swap blocks. Can't say who it's for as that part is a secret, but after a bit of trial and error I managed to get it done.

This is the centre

Here is the full block!

Thank goodness for Clover's fork pins. If you've never used them before, they're great for piecing quilt blocks. Particularly if you're like me and have trouble lining up seams and points.


My second achievement was drawing up my little make it monday button. Here it is looking just like one of my very favourite things to do, stitching in a hoop! Hope you like it and it will inspire you.

So, this has been my Make it Monday. What have you been making lately?


1 comment:

Megan said...

I like your little Make it Monday logo! It fits in perfect with what I am doing today, stitching!

And thanks for the tip on those fork pins, will definitely be looking around for some of those! I am Hopeless at seam aligning, I only just learnt that I should pin on both sides of the seam to make them match. Ahhhh. Those fork pins will make it even easier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...