Wednesday, October 17, 2012

addicted to face {no. 17}

Ever since I started drawing these pretty, little faces I can't seem to stop. It's fun to see the personality pop out of the page each time I finish one.

I've decided that I might draw one every day in this little notebook Cameron gave me...just for a bit of fun.

Day two - a face a day...
This Goyte song is stuck in my head today. I can't stop singing it. If you get the chance, look up the clip that goes with it. Very creative, although a little odd. For those who don't know it...'Somebody that I used to know' is the name of the song. Once you hear it, it will stick on you too! Nite nite.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Love your faces!! It's great to do something like this every day and to see different things emerging : -)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...